District 7 Fire crew members were called out to Couchwood Road in central Webster Parish around 12:30 p.m. Monday for a grass fire. The small blaze was allegedly caused by sparks from a passing train. A neighbor called Webster Parish 911 when he saw the smoke. The fire was extinguished quickly.
COUCHWOOD GRASS FIRE
Webster High School Class of 1972 will be celebrating their 50th Class Reunion September 30 through October 2, 2022. To start things off, they’ll be
On October 6, 2022, Kari Kennedy will be speaking to the Lions Club about Jesus Film. Kennedy — a native of Bossier City, graduate of
A boil advisory has been issued for the entire City of Minden’s water system starting on September 28, 2022. Residents are urged to disinfect their
The Webster Parish Tax Assessor’s Office is proud to announce that the second Annual Report from their office will be mailed out to taxpayers in