COUCHWOOD GRASS FIRE

District 7 Fire crew members were called out to Couchwood Road in central Webster Parish around 12:30 p.m. Monday for a grass fire. The small blaze was allegedly caused by sparks from a passing train. A neighbor called Webster Parish 911 when he saw the smoke. The fire was extinguished quickly.

Share:

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.


On Key

Related News

Boil Advisory for City of Minden

A boil advisory has been issued for the entire City of Minden’s water system starting on September 28, 2022. Residents are urged to disinfect their