How did the City of Minden’s finances fare during the 2014-2015 fiscal year?
The Minden City Council will find out Monday when the accounting firm of Wise, Martin and Cole presents their findings at the monthly city council meeting.
The audit will detail the city’s financial state as well as questionable findings the firm found.
In other business, the council will:
- Consider the minutes from the April 4 meeting.
- Consider condemning property located at 626 Sunset Lane.
- Consider the appointments to the Minden Municipal Fire & Police Civil Service Board.
- Consider declaring certain city property as surplus.
- Hear the monthly police report.
The council will meet at 7 p.m. in council chambers at Minden City Hall.