Friday fire damages Clay Street home

Minden Fire Department responded to a house fire in the 1000 block of Clay Street just before 10 a.m. Friday. Fire officials say the fire appears to have started near the rear of the dryer and spread to the attic. Firemen extinguished the fire and used tarps to minimize water damage to the home and its contents. A positive pressure fan was also used to help eliminate smoke from within the residence.



Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

On Key

Related News