Louisiana Tech University has announced the names of students on its fall quarter president’s and dean’s honor lists.
Students whose names are followed by an asterisk earned recognition as members of the president’s honor list. That distinction signifies achievement of at least a 3.8 academic grade point average on a minimum of nine semester hours completed (100-level or higher), with no grade lower than a B.
To be eligible for the dean’s honor lists, a student is required to earn at least a 3.5 academic grade point average with no grade lower than a C on a minimum of nine semester hours completed (100-level or higher).
Courses yielding satisfactory/failure grades and courses audited do not count toward eligibility for either recognition. Only undergraduates with no incomplete grades are eligible to make either list.
· Cullen: D’andrea Levette Washington
· Doyline: Bridget Aryn Morris, Daniel Austin Smith
· Dubberly: Clint Carroll Brittian, Halea H. Shaw, Joshua S. Stahl
· Heflin: Destiny Lynn Austin, Leslie Helen Davis, Kayla Lorraine Miller, Molly A. Wilson
· Minden: Ragan Elizabeth Beard, Mary Claire Boothe, Jacie Danielle Brent, Garrett A. Brown, Parker K. Christy, Kelsey Denise Lair Cook, Connor Davis, Ashlee Nannette Drake, Travis L. Freese, Gracyn Lee Gorman, Jacorrian Jamil Jackson, William Graham Lemoine, Mitchell Allen Mays, Lauren B. McDonald, Amanda Brianne McLemore, Robert Bradley Moorman, Jennifer Thuong Nguyen, Kirsten Brooke Parker, Will Christian Plants, Caitlin Delaney Randle, Madysen Paige Roberts, Ashton Brooke Smith, Annabelle Grace Toups, Seth D. Tyler, Sara Elizabeth Watson, Ciara Elizabeth White, Catherine T. Willis
· Sarepta: Hannah Caroline Harper, Dawson A. Markham
· Shongaloo: Allison Grace Treece
· Sibley: Lane Thomas Hammons, Alexis Milan Knott
· Springhill: Megan Renee Little